Booking terms and conditions
- Your deposit or final payment confirms your acceptance of the Booking Conditions of Geoff's Trains Limited (hereinafter referred to as
Geoff's Trains) listed below:
- All bookings are made in good faith from the brochures and other information supplied to us by the tour operator or service supplier.
Facilities do change with or without notice and Geoff's Trains cannot be held responsible.
- Booking for the tour is conditional on you having suitable travel insurance from the time that you place your booking. Geoff's Trains
cannot accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any medical problems, injuries, losses or damage howsoever caused during
your participation in any holiday.
- It is the traveller’s responsibility at the time of booking to provide Geoff's Trains with full and accurate details of mobility, health and
fitness and to notify the Company of any changes between booking the holiday and the date of travel. Geoff's Trains reserves the right to
terminate without notice the travel arrangements of any customer who does not comply and who, in the Company’s opinion, is not
physically able to commence or continue a holiday. In these circumstances the Company’s obligations to the traveller shall cease, full
cancellation charges shall apply and the Company shall not be liable for any refund, compensation or other costs. Please note that the
Company’s rights in connection with the above may be exercised by the Tour Leader at the start of the escorted holiday or even during
the holiday itself. Please note also that the Tour Leader cannot provide individual assistance with handling luggage.
- All customers travelling must have Passports valid for at least six months from the date of travel. Passport holders should check any
possible Visa restrictions applicable to the destination country. Obtaining visas is the responsibility of the passport holder.
- Special requests such as roomtype and meal preferences should be made at the time of booking, they will then be shown on your
invoice. Any special requests will be passed to the relevant supplier but cannot be guaranteed.
- The price for the tours are based on an exchange rate prevailing at the time of booking. Geoff's Trains reserves the right to increase the
price of the tour if there is a major fluctuation in the rate of exchange.
- Geoff's Trains will not be held liable for any losses or inconvenience should the late arrival or cancellation of any transport upset your
schedule. We reserve the right to substitute alternative transport if the advertised transport becomes unavailable for any reason.
- The following cancellation charges will apply for tours operated by Geoff's Trains Limited. Period before departure when written
notification is received by us: 61 days or more = your deposit, normally 10% of total holiday cost but may be higher for holidays
operated by other tour operators, 60 days or less (or no show) = the total cost of the holiday.
- Should the tour be cancelled for any reason our liability will be limited to the return of all monies paid to Geoff's Trains.
- If Geoff's Trains or another tour operator has to cancel your holiday because inadequate bookings are received, Geoff's Trains will
inform all customers booked on the tour as soon as possible and refund all payments.
- Your confirmation/invoice will show the date the balance is due for payment and this date must be strictly adhered to.
- Payments can be made in Sterling by cheques drawn to a UK bank, or by money transfers to Geoff's Trains bank account. Payment can
be made into a US Dollar account operated by Barclays Bank in the United Kingdom. For servces quoted in Sterling, and such payment
will be transferred to a Sterling account at a time suitable to Geoff's Trains and the amount deposited into the Sterling account will
represent the total amount paid. Credit and Debit cards can be accepted using Paypal, charges may apply.
- All details shown in the itinerary are provisional and subject to availability.
- Geoff's Trains cannot be held responsible if any late running results in you missing your flights/transport back to your home country.
Please make sure that your travel insurance covers such eventuality.
- Geoff's Trains reserves the right to refuse a holiday booking from anyone without giving a reason. Geoff's Trains and its associated tour
operators also reserve the right to ask anyone to leave the tour, without recompense, if the tour manager feels that their behaviour is
affecting the enjoyment or safety of others or jeopardising the good name of Geoff's Trains Limited.
- In accordance with "The Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992" all passengers booking a
‘Package’ with Geoff's Trains Limited are protected for the initial deposit and subsequently the balance of all monies paid to us arising
from cancellation or curtailment of your travel arrangements due to the insolvency of Geoff's Trains Limited.
- The contract and any claims arising shall be governed by English and Welsh law and all proceedings shall be within the exclusive
domain of the English and Welsh courts.
Any changes to these conditions will be advised in writing.
Geoff's Trains Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 5639059
Registered Office: 69 Pitt Street, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, England, DY10 2UN.